BR2 Architecture has operated as a full service medium sized architectural practice in Edmonton, Alberta since 1978. The firm currently employs 20 staff to carry out a diverse range of services and projects throughout Western and Northern Canada including education, recreation, industrial and institutional projects.
The philosophy of the firm’s work is based upon providing innovative yet appropriate solutions to each individual project. Each commission is unique and the approach to each project is equally distinctive.
Any positions currently available are posted below.
Skills and Experience:
– Diploma in Architectural Technology from an accredited institution.
– Must have minimum 5 – 10 years of architectural experience.
– Must have proficiency in Revit and AutoCAD.
– Experience in the preparation of construction drawings and specifications.
– Knowledge of building codes and construction methodology.
– Innovative and hardworking.
– Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
– Attention to detail.
– Good communication skills.
– Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
We offer interesting and varied project work with competitive salary and benefits plan.
Please reply in writing by Saturday, November 29, 2020 to:
Cheryl Waldie, Officer Manager
201, 10441 – 123 Street
Edmonton, Alberta T5N 1N8
We thank all applicants for their interest in our company; however, only those candidates selected for further review will be contacted.